The Career Center staff is here to assist you in making final decisions about your tourism career. If you are in need of current labor market information, access to employers who are hiring, help with a CV or even just a friendly staff person to talk about your job search, the Tourism Bridge is the place for you to go.
We invite you to drop in or give us a call which ever best suits your need. We can help you with a CV, give you a place to print CV or cover letters, and even help send employment correspondence over the internet.
Workshops are offered to give you an opportunity to learn about successful job search practices, hot jobs, and the best way to negotiate in an interview.
Employers can take advantage of one or all of the following services:
- Referrals to fill vacancies for tourism jobs
- Pre-screening of candidates
- Labor Market Information from the Tourism Sector
- Linking companies with job fairs or even supply job openings for you at job fairs
- ReferralsInternship Referrals