Summer Courses in Germany for International Students
DAAD is offering University Summer Courses for international students and graduates. The courses run for at least 18 teaching days (max. 5 days/week, excluding days of arrival and departure) with a minimum of 25 hours of teaching a week.
This scholarship program aims to help students and graduates improve their knowledge of German (general language, special language) and their cultural knowledge of the country.
The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international students and researchers around the globe each year – making it the world’s largest funding organization of its kind. Read more >>
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program in any subject area;
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period;
- Applicants must be able to follow lectures in German and collaborate in teams;
- Proof of German language skills must be provided with the application;
- The language certificate for the required minimum language should be no more than one year old. Language certificates from B2 or TDN4 in all examined sections may be older than one year;
- The following language certificates can be accepted: onDaF, TestDaF, GI-Nachweis, DSD, DSH, telc Deutsch, ÖSD;
- In principle, applicants must provide proof of a minimum language level of A2.
- One-off scholarship payment of 950 EUR; scholarship holders from “Least Developed Countries” receive a scholarship of 1,125 EUR;
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
Read more >>
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the Application form >>
For more information, please visit the official web page >>
Read more >>
Deadline: December 1, 2018
Open to: students enrolled in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program
Benefits: Fully funded