Duration of the exchange program varies from one to two semesters.
- Autumn semester: 01 September - 30 December.
- Winter exam session: 10 - 31 January.
- Spring Semester: 6 February - 31 May.
- Summer exam session: 10 June - 07 July.
- Spring semester: 30 November.
- Autumn semester: 30 June.
- Online Application form (ENG, RUS)
- Transcript of records
- Completed Learning Agreement for BA and MA students (ENG, RUS) or for PhD students and researchers (ENG, RUS)
- Proof of language proficiency (English/Russian, minimum B2)*
* Certificate issued by home University is sufficient. No TOEFL/IELTS/CEFRL required, but can be submitted if available.
All the documents shall be sent by the deadline via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: ACADEMIC MOBILITY - APPLICATION.
List of the courses taught in English is available here.
- No tuition fees are charged from the students.
- Travel expenses are not covered by RAU.
RAU provides accommodation at the AGBU Vahe Karapetian Center for the exchange students in a fully equipped and renovated, while at the same time low-cost student dormitory. More information is available here.
Please visit the Visegrad Scholarship Programme page to find out the scholarship options.